How do I measure myself?
A guide to measuring
Hey Gorgeous! Congratulations on your engagement! Finding your correct size dress shouldn't be daunting! Here's a guide to learn how to take your most accurate measurements.
HOW TO MEASURE
1. Use a soft measuring tape to measure yourself. Don't have one? Contact our stylist and receive a free measuring tape, catalogue and special discounts on bulk orders.
2. Position yourself diagonally in front of a mirror, to be sure the tape is level.
3. Wrap the measuring tape from back to front so you can easily read the numbers.
4. Leave a finger's distance between your body and the measuring tape -pulling too tightly will skew measurements.
5. To get a sense of a style's length, measure from the very top of your shoulder,over the fullest part of your bust, to the length indicated on the item's product measurements(available on the product page under Fit Information).
6. To find the size you should order, refer to the item's fit information on the product page.
7. We recommend sizing up to your largest measurement - it's always easier to take something in than to let it out!
NO MEASURING TAPE? NEED A SECOND SET OF HANDS?
Contact a tailor in your area to have your measurements taken professionally.
FOR EXTRA GUIDANCE
Contact our stylist who can Skype or FaceTime with you.
Do you provide alteration services?
We do offer alterations services! We have a list of global seasoned tailors that we work with and if we haven't tapped your location on our list, we can find you one who has a background in bridal wear in your area. We would love to grow our network!
How long will it take to receive my dress
Select Desiger gowns are carefully crafted upon order and ship from the Designers.
All of our gowns are made-to-order, which means our designers do not begin constructing your dress until after you order it. All gowns under 1,000 take 3 weeks to make. All other gowns take under 12 weeks (3 months) to create until they are shipped out. If you need a rush order , we charge a $300 fee . Please message us as soon as possible with rush order inquiries at email@example.com with your inquiry.
How often do new products/gowns activate?
We receive new product at least once a month. Our largest gown collections typically arrive in August and January.
Do you offer specific measurements for each item?
We provide specific measurements for wedding gowns; look for these on gown product pages. You may also reference our general fit guide.
What is the Bohemian Bride return policy?
Due to the specialization of made to order gowns all of our dresses are non-refundable/non-exchangeable. That's tricky, we get it, so if you have any questions please message us. We are happy to help.
Do I pay for my gown at the time of ordering? Or do you accept partial payment?
No worries. We got you. In the case that any of our brides are unable to cover the full amount of the gown right away, we allow for paying 1/2 of the price up front (in a non-refundable deposit), while the other half will be due 30 days from the original payment. Please contact us with your inquiry and a firstname.lastname@example.org will confirm your order and make payment arrangements directly with you via email or phone.
What makes a Designer Trunk Show different from the typical Bohemian Bride online shopping experience?
Designer Trunk Shows feature Bohemian Bride's made-to-order gowns. Each Designer Trunk Show spotlights our celebrated design partners. Samples are available for brides-to-be to try on and, depending on the designer, some features can be customized to ensure you receive your dream gown.
See list of trunk shows here!